- New York
- Job Information
Our client is an iconic woman’s fashion brand. They are seeking an Executive Assistant who will report to and work directly with the CEO. He or she will be responsible for scheduling, travel logistics, presentation skills, event and meeting management, managing internal and external client relationships and more.
- Manage daily schedule for CEO; keep him on track and know and understand the business.
- Relationship building with internal heads and external partners; must be a key business partner.
- Prepare presentations for high level meetings.
- Support event planning for sales meetings, company conferences and market calendars.
- General administrative tasks including, but not limited to, answering phones, scheduling appointments, running errands, booking car services and flights.
- Understanding of booking international travel including knowledge of time zones.
- Process expenses and any other budget related expenses.
- Screen calls, respond or redirect if needed.
- A solid track record in an Executive Assistant role assisting a C level executive is required
- Experience working in a fashion, retail, luxury or beauty brand is preferred
- Excellent communication skills; with the ability to communicate comfortably with a wide range of individuals.
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proactive with the ability to prioritize meeting all deadlines.
- Cost sensitive and resourceful.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.