- New York
- Job Information
Our clients is a high end spirits brand and we are helping them to identify an exceptional Executive Assistant to assist the CEO & Co-Founder. The company is an independently owned, luxury tequila producer with an immense passion for crafting exceptional tequila. They strive for outstanding quality by hand crafting and numbering each individual bottle making them a luxury producer of the highest quality tequila on the market. As a result, everything they do oozes luxury and innovation.
This role requires strong management and administrative, communication and problem solving skills. The successful candidate must be a seasoned Executive Assistant with a breadth of experience, a team player, and have very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Coordinate schedule for CEO, including professional and personal agenda. This includes travel arrangements, setting up meetings and having materials ready for meetings, setting up meeting rooms, receiving guests in the office or elsewhere
- Maintain CEO’s client and contacts database
- Liaise between all company teams in both Mexico and US for meetings, calls, etc.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Create general correspondence, emails and memos when needed as well as presentations that CEO is involved in.
- Prepare expense reports for CEO
- Maintain vacation, personal leave and sick records for the entire company.
- Act as a team member for special projects like brand events, investor events, mailings to investors, etc.
- Act as office manager; monitor, organize and order supplies and materials for the central office.
- Support personal errands and responsibilities as needed
- Minimum of three to five years of administrative experience assisting a senior executive
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (spoken and written)
- Solid experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
- Excellent communication, both oral and written, skills in both English and Spanish
- Excellent organizational skills required to manage CEO’s agenda, coordinate meetings, travel, contacts, etc.
- Must be capable of finding solutions to various administrative and coordination problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time critical
- Comfortable in a high pace entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive and energetic with a positive attitude
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment and have a high sense of urgency
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.