- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an American apparel company that owns many fashion brands. They are seeking a seasoned and experienced Executive Assistant to support the COO of the company. This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified individual who is detail-oriented, proactive and can thrive in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will should have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, while remaining flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities.
- Provide overall administrative support to the company COO and additional executive staff as needed
- Review incoming mail and process accordingly
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls and arrange conference calls
- Maintain calendar and scheduling, including travel arrangements and appointment reminders
- Greet scheduled visitors and clients
- Manage requirements/needs of individuals involved; track and manage meeting requests and telephone calls which require the COO’s attention
- Research issues, gather data, and develop materials for internal and external meetings, or for other purposes, as needed
- Occasional personal errands and responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or above required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience supporting a company president or executive staff member
- Knowledge of E-mail, Spreadsheet, Word Processing and Presentation software (Microsoft Office preferred).
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Personable and well-spoken
- Must be extremely efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Strong follow-up skills with attention to detail Must be a self-starter /entrepreneurial and able to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent great interpersonal skills to deal with many personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are essential
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.