- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is one of the hippest and most successful media brands online and is in search of an East Coast Sales Manager. The company has over 100 employees and is growing rapidly. This is a newly created position and is a pivotal role reporting directly to the CEO.
The East Coast sales Manager will directly represent this cutting edge brand to C-Level Executives at top brands and digital agencies, presenting award winning 360 degree creative campaigns. These highly innovative advertising plays will include digital, mobile and often event components. He or she will need to have the ability to hold their own with business leaders at fortune 500 firms and cutting edge agencies, whether presenting in the board room, pitching ideas over dinner at Balthazar or drinks at The Bowery Hotel. The company’s best in class sales support and creative staff will arm you with beautiful and compellingly creative assets and comprehensive ROI analysis, so you will be able to close the million dollar deals that are in your pipeline.
- Manage current client and agency relationships and build new relationships with prospective clients
- Drive revenue growth objectives by exceeding quarterly and annual targets
- Assist in development of stellar marketing presentations that resonate equally with partner and audience demands
- Assist Business Development Managers in leading all marketing and RFP brainstorms
- Track campaign results to leverage and foster further partnerships with client, to forecast future revenue growth
- Work seamlessly across entire sales development team
- Continually research trending and innovative ad products, and bring market-leading solutions into the conversation
- 7+ years experience in Digital Ad Sales
- Experience working with luxury brands is required, with male market experience a plus
- Experience with automotive, spirit, style, fashion and entertainment verticals
- Advertising agency and national client experience, contacts and relationships is required
- Ability to hit the ground running and close deals quickly – solid relationships already in place
- Working knowledge of CPM pricing models
- Ability to continually identify and break new business
- Strong sales skills including prospecting, forecasting, pitching, presenting, and closing large deals
- Ability to create dynamic, complex, highly targeted integrated proposals, customized to the specific needs of the brand
- Contract negotiation experience is required
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.