- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a beauty company headquartered in New York and is known for its range of skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance and bath and body products. The brand is looking for an E-commerce Project Manager to lead project management for its direct-to-consumer business.
This is a strategic project management role. The E-commerce Project Manager will implement a common project management framework, facilitate communication across functional areas, and drive accountability by stakeholders to achieve their deliverables on time and on budget.
- Establish a project management framework for the direct-to-consumer business across business case development, requirements gathering, documentation and deliverables, resource requirements and ownership, timelines, budgets and cross-functional communication.
- Translate business requirements to project plans with realistic timelines without bias to the project’s intent or purpose.
- Liaise between the direct-to-consumer business teams (ecommerce merchandising, ecommerce marketing, ecommerce site experience, consumer services and DRTV) and internal services teams (creative studio, technology, finance, human resources) to ensure business goals and objectives are clear and understood.
- Facilitate communication sessions to ensure deliverables are clear and individual stakeholders have accountabilities.
- Deliver regular reporting on project status; be able to communicate objectively about progress toward completion to peers and superiors.
- Participate in weekly business review meetings to discuss product performance and business results with peers and superiors.
- 3-5 years experience in project or program management, preferably with a beauty, fashion brand or retailer
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.