- New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles
- Job Information
Our client, a leading contemporary women’s brand, is currently seeking a District Sales Manager to drive sales and increase overall profitability for their assigned district. This individual will be responsible for leading and coaching a committed team of sales specialists as well as developing and maintaining a positive shopping experience for customers.
- Provide direction and set standards for all Store Managers and staff
- Recruit and retain high quality sales candidates; train, develop, and motivate team to improve performance levels and deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure all stores effectively implement the brand’s high standard of service and share best practices with additional stores within the district.
- Review and maintain store financials and analyze Key Performance factors.
- Stay ahead of market trends and competitor practices and effectively implement and communicate those practices with Regional Sales Managers and Executive Management.
- Prepare and conduct performance reviews and evaluations for Store Managers, recognizing performance gaps and coach Store Manager to take appropriate action
- At least 5+ years of management experience within a multi-retail environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, a related field or equivalent experience
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends when required
- Successful track record of increasing sales and store profitability
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.