- New York City
- Job Information
Our Client is a luxury brand that produces a range of apparel and accessories products. Headquartered in New York City, they are currently seeking a Director of Web and Marketing Analytics to join their team. The Director will manage a team of three and will set the strategy for the brand’s internet business.
- Measure, report, and analyze all key performance indicators across the company’s digital properties
- Provide marketing and site usability recommendations based on data analysis
- Analyze marketing campaign attribution and the impact of site marketing initiatives on both online and offline customer behavior
- Analyze clickstream data and segment site visitors to uncover trends in visitor behavior
- Provide analytics support to cross-functional and global partners for all web analytics related requests
- Define business requirements for analytics tagging on the site. Partner with Project Management and IT to implement and validate new tags.
- Monitor industry best practices for web analytics and provide recommendations for new analytics platforms
- Manage and develop a team of analysts.
- 8-10 years work experience in a web analysis role for a brand with a strong ecommerce business.
- Prior experience working with fashion and /or retail brands preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Experience analyzing web or marketing metrics
- Experience with web analytics tools (Omniture Site Catalyst & Discover a plus) and/or dating mining/statistics software (SAS a plus)
- Experience working cross functionally and interacting with partners at all levels
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.