- New York
- Job Information
Our client is an independently owned creative advertising agency with a roster of beauty, fashion and lifestyle accounts. The agency is creative and strategically driven and is made up of a close knit team who value the thoughtful strategy that goes into producing impeccable creative work. They seek to build great brands, and have fun doing so. We are helping them to identify a Director of Strategy to work on some fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. The agency is looking for a candidate who has an appreciation of good creative and truly cares about the work that is produced.
- Lead and establish best practices for the strategy function of the agency in a way that is consistent with agency culture and goals.
- Be proactive in thinking and acting on behalf of the department.
- Support new business activity where required, the Strategy Director will be a key contributor in helping strategize the agency’s position for new business wins.
- A minimum of eight years of strategy experience in an advertising agency is required
- Experience working on large, global brands is required. Previous experience working with beauty, fashion and/or lifestyle brands is preferred, and an interest in these categories is essential.
- This is a high impact, ambassadorial role which requires the ability to demonstrate authority, combined with enthusiasm and a passion to drive effective creativity.
- The ability to lead, command and inspire both clients and agency teams is essential.
- Global experience is preferred
- Digitally minded, with the ability to think beyond traditional account planning.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.