- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a creative, integrated advertising agency with a range of prominent beauty, fashion and retail clients. The agency prides itself on creating a strong and lasting relationship between the consumer and the brand, and their work reflects the thought and care they put into this relationship on a daily basis. They are actively seeking a Director of Production to work primarily on one of their main accounts. You will be overseeing a team of producers who focus on broadcast, print and digital. Your integrated skillset and an ability to oversee as well as be hands-on is required for this exciting position, working on one of the most visible brands in the beauty industry.
- Oversee and lead the integrated production team by turning the most creative innovative ideas into compelling realities – must be hands-on while overseeing a team of four across print, digital and broadcast efforts
- Partner with creatives and other disciplines, to help focus ideation and ensure all ideas presented to clients are produceable while still fulfilling the spirit of the original idea
- Identify and “scope out” new opportunities, assignment of appropriate teams, and hiring when (if) necessary
- Manage large engagements from contract negotiation to project initiation and closeout
- Accountable for development and review of producers on team, helping them reach their maximum potential
- Experience producing integrated creative work for beauty clients across broadcast, digital and print
- Advertising agency experience with a firm grasp of the inner workings of agency life and culture
- Management and mentorship experience of other producers/experience, not only in terms of managing a project and other professionals who work on a production, but other producers who report into you for their own jobs or part of a larger project
- Passion for producing best in class work
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.