- Miami, FL
- Job Information
Our client is seeking a seasoned and experienced Director of Marketing to help lead their growing team in Miami, Florida. He or she will work across the brand to create strategic, high impact marketing and merchandising programs that help promote at both the retail and business-to-business level. This is not a traditional marketing role and we are looking for an entrepreneurial and creative thinker who is up to date with trends in the fashion and beauty industries and has a passion for artistry.
- Develop, control and evolve an elevated and consistent vision for the brand through creative, imagery and copy.
- Close involvement with creative and design process with the ability to manage/direct external creative agencies/designers/writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Oversee execution of all marketing, advertising and promotional activity from inception to completion. Ensure work meets strategic business needs while aligning with the brand standards.
- Author creative briefs and marketing calendars and coordinate execution of all initiatives.
- Partner with visual merchandising and sales teams to support salon and retail efforts, including visual and marketing support.
- Partner with digital and PR teams, to support digital efforts, including content, commerce, and social media.
- Provide support and direction for budgets.
- Support marketing strategies in the areas of print/graphic design, photography, video and merchandising.
- Manage and facilitate approvals from senior executive team.
- Support trade press relationships and advertising.
- Support cross-departmental materials and event needs.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of eight years of marketing and branding experience within the beauty, luxury and/or fashion industries.
- Team player with the ability to interact/lead staff of various levels across all departments in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously while performing under pressure
- Experience with print, production and project management
- Strategic thinker who blends strong analytics and creativity
- Experience with brand building and consumer insights
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong design aesthetic with attention to detail
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.