- Los Angeles
- Job Information
Our client is a software and IT solutions company headquartered in Los Angeles. They are currently seeking a well-rounded Director of IT Infrastructure to provide technical leadership, strategy and execution of their IT infrastructure system. Working under the direction of the CIO, this is a unique opportunity for a strategic leader to spearhead the next stage of development in a rapidly growing business. This individual will join a team of hard-working, entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about developing and delivering cutting-edge technology solutions to a range of businesses.
- Direct and implement the strategy of the company’s IT infrastructure and coordinate system management
- Manage and grow existing team of IT professionals by fostering a positive team environment in which roles and responsibilities and clearly defined and are kept in line with industry best practices
- Manage scalability, redundancy, backups and emergency recovery systems
- Closely manage Infrastructure annual budgets
- Develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Negotiate and maintain contracts, agreements and relationships with IT vendors and service providers
- Build and maintain organizational structures to establish quality control standards
- Maintain transparency about system performance both internally and to clients
- Maintain high standards of all written documentation, including system level documentation and incident reports
- 10+ years of experience with a minimum of 3-5 years managing IT infrastructure responsibilities
- Minimum of a B.S degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven expert in network infrastructure technologies
- Expert in Microsoft IT software including Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows domains, and Exchange.
- Experience with IT Infrastructure Library/IT Service Management and formal change management controls
- Strong understanding of project management best practices
- Experience with web hosting technologies including web farm load balancing, security, redundancy and disaster recovery
- Must have excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent mentoring capabilities with the ability to effectively manage a team
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.