- San Francisco
- Job Information
Our client is a beauty company headquartered in San Francisco. We are currently helping them to find a Director of Infomercial Marketing who will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategic marketing and business direction of the infomercial channel. He or she will manage the relationship with the Infomercial partner, find ways to grow the business, and develop/manage both short and long term channel growth while preserving brand equity.
- Develop and implement marketing plans that contributes to channel profit growth.
- Manage all marketing elements (online, collateral, copy, etc.), customer service, packaging, training, international expansion, offer strategy and product offerings to support the infomercial channel.
- Work with the creative agency to develop all infomercial program creative elements (outside of show production)—both online and offline—while paying strict attention to fast-paced timelines and established budgets.
- Partner with Infomercial partner to provide brand insight, protect brand equity and manage marketing approval process.
- Provide regular reporting on channel performance and sales growth.
- Complete quarterly and annual forecasting.
- Infomercial experience is essential with a preference for prior experience in the beauty and /or skincare industry.
- Strong analytical and prior experience managing a P&L is required.
- Great work ethic, with a strong efficiency orientation: Must be organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and adept at prioritizing and juggling multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work either independently or with cross-functional teams both internally and with partner company in a fast moving, fast changing environment, oftentimes under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Minimal travel required.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.