- San Francisco
- Job Information
Our client is a beauty company headquartered in San Francisco and we are helping them to identify a Director of E-Commerce.
E-commerce is an important channel for the brand and the Director of Ecommerce will be responsible for managing all online initiatives. He or she will report to the SVP of E- Commerce and will be responsible for all aspects of customer acquisition, conversion and retention. The Director of E-commerce will bring a strong technical background coupled with e-commerce marketing experience.
The Director of E-Commerce should be a self-starter, autonomous and an executor with a results oriented management style. He or she should be passionate, driven and a team player. This leader will possess strong vendor relations, project management, communication and analytical skills, as well as significant experience working for a data-driven, multichannel, direct-to-consumer E-commerce retailer.
Significant experience managing acquisition programs, driving conversion and developing lifetime value programs to drive customer retention is required. The successful individual should have developed sophisticated multi-contact attribution models, leveraged social media to drive not only customer engagement but acquisition and sales. The right individual will have solid analytical skills, a penchant for technology and the digital space. They will be great communicators and out of office leaders who drive enthusiasm, momentum and collaboration around a shared vision for the online channel.
Candidate should have 8+ years of experience managing the following channels with significant technical understanding of the enabling technologies listed below:
- SEM: Google Adwords, Google Merchant Center, Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Ads, Keyword planning tools & bid management software
- SEO: Google Webmaster tools, Meta Data Optimization SAS, Bing SEO Analyzer
- Affiliate Programs: Commission Junction or Linkshare
- Web Analytics: Omniture and/or Google Analytics. A deep understanding of tracking and data collection. Implementation experience is a plus.
- Comparison Engines e.g. Shopping.com, Pricegrabber etc
- Portals: Amazon Seller Central, Product Ads & Advertising Services
- Email marketing SAS: Responsys or another tier 1 email marketing platform
- Social Media: Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram
- Remarketing tools (e.g. Convert, Adroll)
- Refer a friend programs (e.g. Extole)
- CMS experience: experience using MarketLive, Magento or another tier 1 CMS. Experience with meta data management and online merchandising
- Blog management software
- Reporting and Forecasting (stellar Excel skills are a must)
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.