- Dallas, TX
- Job Information
Our client is a global skincare, makeup and body care company located in Dallas, Texas and are looking to a hire a seasoned Director of Digital Marketing and Ecommerce. He or she should possess strong leadership skills with the ability to map out a digital strategy and platform to consumer experience using a complex business model. This role is responsible for ensuring an optimized customer experience and will oversee all global and regional digital marketing and ecommerce including analysis, content management, e-commerce, mobile, social media, CRM, analytics and digital asset management.
The successful candidate should be a forward thinking, relationship focused individual with the ability to sell an idea. This position is located in the company’s global headquarters in Dallas, and relocation will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Drive global digital growth by developing the long term vision, multi-pronged strategy, implementation and analysis for the brand.
- Manage an internal team of five with dotted line responsibilities to regional marketing leads along with external agencies and vendors to ensure strategy, planning and budgets are met. Allocate budget to meet business and campaign objectives and communicates plans to senior management.
- Provide monthly global analytics and ongoing process improvements.
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage activities and monitors trends in digital marketing and application development. Identify new opportunities and keep team current on key in-market activities.
- Leverage existing technology investments to identify key performance indicators to guide design of new initiatives and implement programs. Use this data to create targeted sales and marketing campaigns, this person will be critical in evaluating post campaign effectiveness and recommending ongoing course-adjustments to achieve company goals. Develop and implement specific strategies to increase engagement and revenues of product launches.
- Develop and run the technical RFP process in partnership with IST, which will allow the company to extend their capabilities in Digital Marketing, staying aligned with our Innovation process and company strategy.
- Building personal influence and strong relationships with Regional Marketing, Integrated Brand and Digital Marketing, Consultant Marketing, IST, Customer Insights and senior management is essential for success in this position. He or she will lead monthly stakeholders meetings to share best practices, competitive and best-in-class examples, discuss governance issues and drive brand vision through all social media platforms. Communication skills should be highly developed to manage complexity of working across cultures and departments.
- Continually stay abreast of best practices in today’s fast-paced environment and update senior management, cross-functional teams and regional marketing teams of best market practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 12 years of experience within digital marketing and ecommerce is required across mobile, social, CRM, marketing automation and digital asset management applications.
- Outstanding data analysis and presentation skills, including experience deploying self-service capabilities in campaign management and reporting/BI tools.
- Demonstrated ability to combine strategic thinking with effective tactical execution.
- String team leadership experience, especially cross-disciplinary and cross-organizational teams is essential
- Familiarity with the latest marketing technology trends, as well as established marketing/technology best practices.
- Experience integrating marketing applications with other enterprise applications, as well as internal and external data sources.
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders including senior business, finance, marketing and operations executives.
- Prior global experience is preferred.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.