- Greater New York
- Job Information
Our client is an innovative beauty brand that develops products with cutting-edge skin care technology and innovation.
The Director of Marketing will plan, develop and execute all marketing strategies to build overall brand awareness, meet/exceed sales plans and achieve long-term growth and profitability. The Director of Marketing will plan and implement launch plans for all new products, while building overall brand recognition and penetration.
- Monitor product line needs to determine new product development opportunities and appropriate SKU rationalization
- Execute all new product launches in the US and Canada markets to maximize visibility, drive trial and increase awareness
- Work with internal creative team to implement marketing direction across all online and traditional marketing channels and work with external agencies on large scale projects including brand repackaging and website re-launch
- Develop the brand through both traditional and emerging media platforms, leveraging technology and emerging tools to efficiently increase brand visibility and recognition
- Develop and execute marketing promotional and product launch calendar for each season
- Communicate marketing plans, partnering with relevant partners internally and externally to ensure flawless execution
- Analyze the effectiveness of communications, promotions, sales to ensure efforts and expenditures are producing a positive ROI
- Work closely with Sales and Retail Marketing Manager to develop account-specific marketing programs that are in line with the overall objectives and strategies for the brand and the retail partner
- Coordinate with all cross-functional teams to ensure all marketing plans are developed on time and within budget
- Prepare and execute seasonal brand presentations as needed
- Develop, manage and evaluate the annual department budget, ensuring expenses are appropriately tracked, recorded and reconciled.
- Minimum 7 years of marketing, brand marketing and merchandising experience. Product development experience a plus
- Beauty, skincare, cosmetics, fashion or luxury products experience a must
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high stress environment and ensuring follow-through on every task
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to anticipate
- Strong sense of urgency, collaborative skillset and strong leadership skills
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business/Marketing, Master Degree is bonus consideration
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.