- Job Information
Our client is an international jewelry and accessories designer headquartered in Baltimore, MD. They are currently looking for a Director, Human Resources Leader to be responsible for leading the human resource business partners across the Americas and oversee recruitment, employee relations, and other generalist related responsibilities. This individual will also work collaboratively with the HR Leadership Team, to ensure successful delivery and management of talent programs across the organization.
- Strategic development and delivery of the organization’s talent acquisition program to deliver high-quality external and internal talent
- Develop and oversee the talent acquisition annual budget and responsible for developing, monitoring, and reporting recruitment metrics
- Design and deliver best-in class on-boarding program for all new individual contributors and new managers
- Assist the leadership team to drive human resource initiatives. Understand current environmental and economic issues and their impact on people
- Implement appropriate change management and team building supporting the assimilation of key talent into the organization
- Assist with the needs assessment and determination of management and leadership training for business areas
- Ensure work environments and workplace practices promote a positive employee relations environment free of discrimination, harassment, or any form of unfair or unethical practice
- Partner with leaders to ensure appropriate communication and execution of pay for performance and other aspects of our compensation philosophy
- Provide management with collaborative consultation on sensitive or complex employee relations issues
- Review and monitor performance management process to ensure quality and timeliness
- Continuously assess the business areas talent pool and competencies/readiness
- Ensure the identification and execution of business area’s strategies to mitigate the risk of turnover of key talent
- Ability to participate as a senior leader to assist in designing, developing, and delivering business strategies
- Serve as confidante, resource, and sounding board to business managers and leaders
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resources, or related fields required
- BA or BS required, Human Resources or related field. Master’s Degree and SPHR preferred
- Seasoned HR professional with successful HR management experience.
- Competent in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, and generalist functions
- Extensive knowledge of human resources including organizational development, employee relations, litigation management and avoidance
- Knowledge of compensation, benefits, and training and development
- Strong people leadership skills to include coaching, project management, teambuilding, etc.
- Experience with HRIS and other mainframe and computer systems preferred
- Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.