- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an American fashion brand that designs, develops and markets a diverse portfolio of fashion and accessory brands. The ideal individual for this position will assist the leadership team in the strategy and delivery of all human resource initiatives for the company.
- Strategic development and delivery of the organization’s talent acquisition program to deliver high-quality external and internal talent
- Design and deliver best-in class on-boarding program for all new individual contributors and new managers
- Assist the leadership team to drive human resource initiatives
- Understand current environmental and economic issues and their impact on people
- Implement appropriate change management and team building supporting the assimilation of key talent into the organization.
- Assist with the needs assessment and determination of management and leadership training for business areas
- Ensure work environments and workplace practices promote a positive employee relations environment free of discrimination, harassment, or any form of unfair or unethical practice
- Partner with leaders to ensure appropriate communication and execution of pay for performance and other aspects of our compensation philosophy
- Provide management with collaborative consultation on sensitive or complex employee relations issues
- Review and monitor performance management process to ensure quality and timeliness
- Continuously assess the business areas talent pool and competencies/readiness
- Ensure the identification and execution of business area’s strategies to mitigate the risk of turnover of key talent
- Ability to participate as a senior leader to assist in designing, developing, and delivering business strategies
- Serve as confidante, resource, and sounding board to business managers and leaders
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resources, or related fields required
- BA or BS required, Human Resources or related field. Master’s Degree and SPHR preferred
- Competent in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, and generalist functions
- Extensive knowledge of human resources including organizational development, employee relations, litigation management and avoidance.
- Strong knowledge of compensation, benefits, and training and development.
- Exhibits business acumen and intellectual curiosity, enabling assessment of opportunities to support the business in achieving objectives
- Strong people leadership skills to include coaching, project management, teambuilding, etc.
- Experience with HR computer related systems preferred
- Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.