- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is one of the nation’s leading destinations for online ordering. The company has experienced a tremendous amount of growth and is very well funded and run. As a result of their rapid expansion, they are rebranding the company and are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. He or she will be responsible for driving new user acquisitions and engagement across key channels, including online advertising (SEO, SEM, display ads), lead generation, email, and partnership marketing. This individual will be driving new driving new user acquisitions and engagement across key channels, and in particular online advertising. As a result, strong SEM experience is critical. Overall, the ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial, analytical individual with a passion for local marketing.
- Drive new user acquisitions and engagement across key channels, including online advertising (SEO, SEM, display ads), lead generation, email, and partnership marketing
- Determine the most effective opportunities and create strategic marketing plans for key channels
- Continuously test, measure, optimize channels and campaigns to improve ROI, conversion and cost of acquisition
- Direct data collection and analysis to measure effectiveness of campaigns, draw insights, and communicate learnings with larger team
- Research industry marketing trends to stay on top of industry best practices
- Ability to manage programs in-house as well as work closely with external partners and agencies
- Bachelor’s degree with related experience with online ecommerce acquisition marketing role.
- SEM experience is critical
- Proven ability to execute acquisition campaigns across key channels, utilizing solid analytics and a proven track record of a “test & learn” mindset
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, as well as confidently make presentations to senior management
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, small company environment
- Motivated, dynamic, creative, and results-oriented
- Excellent judgment, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial and great communication skills
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.