- New York City
- Job Information
Dreamed up by an original Shark from Shark Tank, our client is backed by some of the biggest players in the celebrity entertainment world. It is the first-of-its-kind mobile platform that curates today’s top stars, the coveted, on-trend brands they love and exclusive celebrity content all in one dynamic shopping experience.
As a part of this fast-growing startup, you will be working directly with the CMO to help build and execute the digital marketing strategy of this content-meets-commerce mobile app. This role offers genuine responsibility, and would be perfect for a well-rounded, entrepreneurial digital marketing manager looking for a once-in-a-lifetime challenge to build something amazing.
- Drive app downloads, new user acquisition and engagement across key channels, including online advertising (SEO, SEM, display ads), lead generation, email, partnership marketing, etc.
- Determine the most effective opportunities and create strategic marketing plans for key channels
- Continuously test, measure, optimize channels and campaigns to improve ROI, conversion and cost of acquisition
- Direct data collection and analysis to measure effectiveness of campaigns, draw insights, and communicate learnings with larger team
- Research industry marketing trends to stay on top of industry best practices
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant well-rounded digital marketing experience in an ecommerce environment
- App and mobile experience is highly preferred
- Proven ability to execute acquisition campaigns across key channels, utilizing solid analytics and a proven track record of a “test & learn” mindset
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Motivated, dynamic, creative, and results-oriented
- Excellent judgment, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial and great communication skills
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.