- Greater New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a true innovator and trailblazer within the bespoke interior design industry. The company is currently experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and after some high profile executive and senior level marketing hires, they are now ready to expand their marketing team and bring on a Digital Marketing Manager. Reporting to the CMO, this is an important hire for the marketing team as this person will be responsible for helping to set the brands digital strategy during this immense period of growth. The Digital Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to participate in important decision making in regards to digital marketing strategies and initiatives and must have experience with online marketing and analytics, as well as email/relationship marketing, and web 2.0 ideals and concepts.
In addition to their strong web presence, the company has 21 showrooms throughout the United States with plans to open an additional 30 new locations in 2015 alone. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career and join a growing company within the design and home interiors space.
- Build, grow and optimize online marketing programs (affiliate, SEM/SEO, display, mobile, social, and email) in order to acquire new customers, increase retention and drive profitable sales
- Manage execution and optimization of paid search campaigns including bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, keyword expansion, ad copy development and testing, engine beta testing, etc.
- Conduct measurable A/B tests on ad copy/landing pages with the goal of increasing conversion
- Responsible for the day to day management of the online marketing programs, including budgeting, forecasting, accruals and reporting
- Collaborate with agencies and other internal/external partners
- Ensure all online marketing channels are aligned with brand marketing calendars while keeping an eye out for potential issues and/or opportunities
- Track, measure and report online marketing performance on a regular basis
- Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of relevant online marketing experience
- Experience with SEM, CSE’s, affiliate marketing, paid social media advertising, email (acquisition and retention), display and mobile advertising
- A deep understanding of ecommerce technology (web analytics, ad tracking, a/b/n testing, tag management, content management)
- Deep knowledge of commonly used analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Bing Ads
- Proven and measurable track record of driving qualified website traffic
- Exceptional knowledge of digital trends and social media technologies pertinent to driving digital audience growth and engagement
- Deep understanding of community and how to best leverage social to connect with customers
- Comfortable with numbers and analysis of campaign metrics (KPI’s); Expert in Excel
- A true self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can flexibly adapt to the changing Internet marketplace
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.