- New York
- Job Information
Our client is an award winning social gaming company that develops mobile games. They are a well-established, venture backed startup most widely known for the success of their mobile app game that reached well over 100 million users worldwide. They are a small yet diverse company who have a passion for developing games for the casual gamer.
Given their growth and worldwide success, they are looking to expand their team by hiring a Marketing Director. The ideal candidate will manage all marketing efforts for the company and should have a strong background in product marketing in the digital, interactive media, social and/or games space. He or she will be responsible for developing and executing all marketing plans to ensure the success of newly developed and already established games. The Marketing Director will be fully knowledgeable in marketing analytics and be able to analyze the performance of all marketing to programs to ensure full optimization of games’ performance. This is a great opportunity for a passionate marketer to get involved in a successful startup to deliver a successful execution of up and coming mobile games.
- Drive the execution of product marketing plans including all promotional activities (email campaigns, mobile advertising, mobile and web social marketing, channel marketing, global promotions, etc.) for multiple mobile/social games
- Manage the production and deployment of email campaigns including planning, targeting, segmentation, set-up, testing, deployment and reporting
- Manage all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market plans for each game
- Develop and implement marketing plans to improve the specific game KPIs in order to evaluate a game’s success
- Analyze performance of all marketing programs to identify the best opportunities for optimization and regularly iterate to maximize performance
- Work with product managers to understand and identify our current audience and recommend strategies to expand to new audiences
- Relevant digital marketing experience preferably in the digital entertainment, interactive media, e-commerce, mobile, social, and/or games business vertical
- Thorough working knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), online communities and emerging mobile trends
- Hands-on experience managing email campaigns
- A strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem with experience working directly with apps or games
- Proven track-record of delivering online (and ideally mobile) traffic growth from multiple sources including mobile marketing, free and paid search, email marketing and social networking
- Proven ability to create market buzz for new products
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.