- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a rapidly growing, venture capital and digital media brand, funded by one of the most preeminent luxury groups in the world. Currently, they are the holding company for two highly regarded digital properties offering premium editorial content spanning fashion, beauty, travel, lifestyle, culture, philanthropy and more. Each website artfully blends editorial and e-commerce to cater to a range of users. They are preparing to undergo a “refresh” of each website, to ultimately elevate the overall content and aesthetic, as the company continues to expand their audience. As a result of this expansion, they are actively looking to grow their team. They are seeking a Digital Marketing Director to oversee and manage all marketing initiatives for both websites. This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to join the company during an exciting period of growth as a principal decision maker and integral part of this transition.
- Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships, managing social media and implementing SEM and SEO.
- Newsletter Growth Strategy
- Digital Partnerships
- Audience Development
- Social Media Strategy
- Marketing Presentations and Sell Sheet development
- Marketing research (including CTR, ad performance, etc) with Head of Analytics
- Ideation and execution for brand partners
- BA or BS
- A minimum of 8 years of online marketing experience, with a minimum of five years at Director level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, goal-oriented and highly self-motivated
- Must have experience building strategic partnerships, social media, SEM and SEO
- Must be an intelligent, business minded and strategic person who is also very comfortable meeting with new and existing clients and making presentations
- Ideally has had some global exposure and an overall understanding of the international luxury marketplace
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.