- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an international women’s skin and bodycare brand and is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant. Their products are sold in the US and in over ten countries internationally. The Digital Marketing Assistant will play a key role in elevating the brands global social media presence, as well as supporting the launch of the products in the French and European markets. The Digital Marketing Assistant will manage all social media channels and support all aspects of marketing plan delivery for France and Europe.
- Initiation and facilitation of discussions with the brand’s France social media and digital handles with the goal of launching the brand and increasing fan engagement.
- Responsibilities on each of these social media channels will entail:Content creation, posting, responding to customers. Managing advertising and promotional budget with regards to each of these channels. Analyzing social media data to develop strategies to increase followers and engagement. All communication to be done in the local language for France
- Customer service lead for Global Facebook, Instagram and Twitter handles: responding to all question/comments and queries on these global platforms.
- Support France and Europe and Global Marketing Directors to ensure delivery of country specific sales and marketing goals. Understand global strategy and be able to adapt/share best practices for France.
- Influencer Programs: Evaluate and identify key influencers and manage execution of word-of-mouth campaigns
- Search Engine: Advise Web Manager on region specific search engine trends and optimizations (Google, Yahoo etc.) Manage and oversea advertising and promotional budgets
- Digital Video: Manage digital video campaigns across France/Europe markets (YouTube, PPS, etc.)
- Website: Manage all content for France/Europe brand websites
- New Product Development: Assist with all activities required to prepare US product for import into France/Europe (registration, packaging, France/Europe PR fact sheets, etc.) Sales analyses for all France/Europe markets Support innovation funnel into French market. Analyze and support evaluation of all new European market opportunities for entry
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant experience in marketing and/or social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using social media as a marketing tool with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest)
- Understanding of local French and European culture is required.
- Bi-lingual native fluency in written and spoken French is required
- Experience in content creation and management is ideal (blogs, social media)
- Strong copy editing skills is a definite plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.