- New York
- Job Information
Our client is an independently owned prestige skincare brand and they are looking to hire an experienced Digital and E-commerce Marketing Manager for their North American team. This is an entrepreneurial environment and the Digital and E-commerce Marketing Manager will have full ownership across all areas of digital marketing and ecommerce and will implement the global digital marketing strategy for the growing brand.
- Manage and grow online sales through digital marketing (including SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing and other relevant campaigns)
- Build and manage web calendar, including promotions, email campaigns, newsletters, etc.
- Manage budget and forecasts: ensure all actions deliver an efficient ROI within budget.
- Develop database and build loyalty mechanisms.
- Partner with operations to improve margin by lowering shipping costs and streamline logistics.
- Develop KPIs and reporting tools, and regularly publish results.
- Analyze data and provide optimization recommendations.
- Partner with marketing and the digital agency to build brand awareness, grow audience and increase sales.
- Contribute to the development of content marketing to improve stickiness.
- Implement specific online marketing plans for each new launch.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of four years of digital marketing and ecommerce experience is required
- A solid track record in contributing to a brand’s digital footprint is needed
- The ability to switch gears and work across multiple areas within digital is essential
- Must have project management skills with the ability to coordinate cross-functional team communication.
- A combination of superior analytical skills and business acumen combined with strategic and creative vision is required
- Must have a technical aptitude as it relates to CMS tools, direct marketing, Google Analytics and proficiency with all MS Office programs.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.