- New York City
- Job Information
Our client has created a revolutionary social platform & technology that creates a royalty stream for any content creator. It allows all users to benefit from their content and has been enthusiastically received by both regular users and some of the most influential content creators and managers in Hollywood. It has already received significant funding. The primary role of this position is to develop agency partnerships and grow advertising revenues within the United States. This client facing position is responsible for strategically prospecting for new business opportunities, acquiring agency partners while also maintaining and growing existing accounts with our current agency partners. This is a high-earning-potential position with a opportunities for upward mobility (there are currently no dedicated sales reps; the company will launch in early September 2014) that requires disciplined sales and customer focus along with an aptitude to thrive in a rapid-growth company engaged in a constantly evolving industry.
- Prospecting, lead generation and development of new business accounts
- Maintain and foster existing accounts to drive renewals, up-sells and new opportunities
- Meet and exceed all revenue goals
- Interact directly and with all levels of agency decision makers and coordinators
- Prepare and deliver the company’s capabilities presentations to prospective clients
- Secure RFP’s, deliver smart and comprehensive proposals, negotiate and close orders
- Work with all internal teams and management to insure optimal customer service
- Maintain all client records in CRM sales database
- Reporting: Clients, Campaigns, Pipelines, Internal, External
- Constantly adhere to all company policies, procedures, practices, and values
- Represent a positive image and attitude of the company at all times
- Stay in tune with company and industry developments and evolution
- Some business travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years experience in Digital Media or other Media sales
- College degree preferred
- The ideal candidate has a high degree of business integrity and attention to detail.
- confident, resourceful, results-driven individual capable of functioning individually, as well as cooperatively in a vibrant team setting.
- exceptional organizational, customer service, and communication skills along with the ability to prospect to agencies via phone, email/written, and face-to-face sales settings.
- Existing agency relationships is a plus.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.