- Job Information
Our client is a creative, independent technology company that designs and develops innovative digital solutions. The company has a creative culture and specializes in mobile apps and websites. They are looking to add a Digital Account Supervisor to their team, this is a hybrid role that requires solid account management skills combined with excellent digital capabilities.
- Leverage your deep technical understanding in order to guide product decisions, manage client’s expectations and function as a partner to internal, cross disciplinary teams as well as to clients
- Thoroughly and accurately outline/scope project requirements, identify caveats and contingencies
- Assist in the creation, prioritization and documentation of user and functional requirements
- Guide discovery while collaborating closely with the creative and strategy teams.
- Act as the main client liaison, clarify strategic and high level technical requirements, accurately convey complex ideas, and manage expectations
- Participate in the training and mentorship of Associate Producers and Producers on methodology and project management skills
- Communicate project vision and involve the proper resources to optimize project success and account utilization
- Create, own and present materials for client meetings
- Ensure quality and timeliness of all deliverables
- Balance client advocacy with the company business interests
- Aid business development efforts
- Stay abreast of the latest tech and industry news
- A minimum of four years of experience in account management role in a digital agency or relevant technology company
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile development technologies
- Experience scoping and managing large technical engagements
- Proven experience in the ability to execute efficiently and thoroughly especially with regards to developing the following key product deliverables including 12-18 month product roadmaps, project plans in MS Project or equivalent, business, user and product requirements, sprint plans and complex, bullet-proof statements of work
- Effective presentation and communication skills as evidenced by ability to develop presentations, product deliverables and communicate those materials to large audiences including senior level clients
- Ability to inspire confidence in both your internal teams as well as your clients
- Excellent negotiation and management skills with an obsessive eye for detail
- Experience with Agile-esque methodologies a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. PMI certification a plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.