- New York City
- Job Information
Our client has built a revolutionary social site that creates a royalty stream for any content creator. This platform has already received significant funding and been enthusiastically embraced by some of the most influential content creators and managers in NYC, SF and Hollywood.They are looking for a talented and proven analytics expert to help investigate their data and growtheir community. The Data Scientist will work cross-functionally with other teams to optimize our user experience, acquisition channels, onboarding flows and more.
- Analyzing, processing, evaluating and documenting large data sets
- Designing data structure and data storage schemes for efficient data manipulation and information retrieval
- Developing tools for data processing and information retrieval
- Developing data driven models to quantify the value of a given data set
- Applying, modifying and inventing algorithms to solve challenging business problems
- Conducting ROI and benefit analysis
- Documenting and presenting model process and model performance
- Advanced degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Statistics, Applied Math or other quantitative fields
- At least 3 years of experience in analytics, data mining, and/or predictive modeling
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute projects from start to finish is required
- Proven track record in building, modifying and applying advanced algorithms to address practical problems
- Proven ability to work independently on development of complex models with extremely large and complex data structures
- Robust knowledge and experience with statistical methods
- Experience with Hadoop and NoSQL related technologies such as Map Reduce, Spark, Hive, Pig, HBase, mongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with online and mobile marketing analytics
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.