- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a social gaming platform headquartered in New York City. Due to their fast-growing business, they are currently seeking a Data Product Analyst to join their product management team. Reporting directly to the Head of Product Management, the Data Product Analyst will analyze key metrics, create reports and dashboards, analyze customer behaviors and optimize products and content. The ideal candidate is highly data-driven with a passion for technology.
- Work with the product management team to analyze market data and customer needs for potential new products and content
- Work with clients to refine current offerings and develop new product lines to fit their needs. Analyze market demand to determine optimal pricing for new products
- Supervise daily activities of on-going projects
- Track competition and provide competitive guidance
- Collaborate with team members on translating requirements into practical user experiences
- Create dashboards, reports, and analyses
- 3+ years of experience in a hands-on product analyst role for a consumer facing company
- Experience analyzing large data sets
- Strong research and analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with little guidance
- Great communication and organizational skills
- BA/BS degree
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.