- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a fully funded healthcare startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who has previously taken a tech company public. The MVP is currently being built by Pivotal Labs, and the CEO is looking to bring on full time CTO/Co-Founder to take over the product, and build the company.
- Work as a member of the leadership team to identify features and capabilities and set product roadmap
- Evaluate and choose the best tech stack, methodologies and framework to build our solutions
- Hire, manage and lead the technology team
- Architect, design, implement and trouble shoot large scale systems
- Manage software consultants and outsourced resources
- Lead third party integration opportunities
- Help shape the product, company and its culture
- Full stack experience building web and/or mobile applications
- Extensive development experience in any tech stack — i.e. Ruby on Rails
- Ability to execute all phases of the application development lifecycle including architecture, design, development and implementation
- Experience using agile development methodologies
- Experience leading other engineers
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including experience interacting with business stakeholders.
- Passion for great UI/UX
- Experience with a start-up preferred
- Comfort working with ambitious goals
- Demonstrated creativity and innovative thinking
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.