- Boston, MA
- Job Information
Our client is an iconic lifestyle brand based in Boston. They are looking for a Creative Director to lead and represent the voice, ears and eyes of the brand. This role focuses on all touchpoints including web, print, catalog, retail support, video and strategic partnerships that span across various industries including music, healthcare, education and more. This individual should embody the companies’ philosophy and share their passion for social impact and understand the deep connection between their brand and purpose. Relocation to Boston will be provided to live and work in Boston if required for the successful candidate.
- Lead and represent the voice, ears and eyes of the company’s brand across all creative ideas and initiatives
- Find, develop and deploy outstanding internal and external talent to take the brand to the “next level”
- With your creative team, deliver outstanding creative content across all touchpoints including web, print, retail, video
- Share your vision and creative direction generously to those who are directly and indirectly impacted by your team
- Deliver a creative brief process that works for all teams and individuals who use the output from your team
- Develop a budget that works to accomplish your goals and results
- Manage work flow and seasonal work bulges seamlessly
- Proven track record of relevant creative experience on a fashion or retail brand including overseeing and mentoring a team
- The ability to understand the larger marketing picture and strategically market a lifestyle/fashion brand
- Diverse portfolio with experience in graphic design, advertising and ideally photography.
- Ability to execute creative across all media (in addition to providing art direction to the creative team). Must be a holistic thinker in terms of building a brand.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other required tools.
- Demonstrated strategic-thinking and creativity with excellent practical skills in getting things done.
- Share a passion for social impact and understand the deep connection between the brand and purpose
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.