- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a multidisciplinary design firm with offices in London, New York and San Francisco. The consultancy creates brand experiences across many mediums to help businesses harness the competitive advantage of design. They work extremely collaboratively with their clients as strategic and creative partners all in an effort to bring about the best designed solution for the business challenge at hand. Due to rapid growth, they are in need of an additional Creative Director to spearhead the visual design solutions for a number of key accounts. The ideal candidate is someone who possesses attention to craft, typography and the detail needed in a good design, with a large proportion of experience rooted in digital product design. You will be leading a visual design team and working with clients to create insightful and memorable design experiences.
- Lead visual design team in the creation and application of corporate, service and product brand identity systems to digital interfaces that live across devices and platforms.
- Strategically translate brand, service and product requirements into holistic systems that effectively communicate the brand DNA
- Oversee strategic content for brand, service and product propositions working with strategy, interaction and technology team members
- Plan and host collaborative workshops and work sessions with internal and external teams
- Deepen relationships with existing clients and forge new relationships, as it relates growing the business
- 10+ years of experience working in graphic design and digital product design formats and methodologies.
- At least two years of management experience is required
- Passionate attention to craft detail, appreciation of modern functional design with a strong aesthetic sense and a constant curiosity to explore effective communication solutions that deliver design excellence in all its forms.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates the creation and application of corporate, service and product brand identity systems to digital interfaces that live across devices and platforms.
- Ability to interpret, translate and extend existing brand, product and service guidelines in the context of developing new experiences
- Eloquent verbal/written communication & presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts to your team and your client
- Fluency with common design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote) for the creation of visual design artifacts and presentations
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.