- San Francisco
- Job Information
Our client creates brand experiences across various mediums and platforms to help businesses harness the competitive advantage of design. They are seeking a Creative Director to spearhead the visual design solutions for a variety of compelling, interesting and simply put …cool projects in their San Francisco office. Boredom and lack of groundbreaking work is not something you will ever suffer from when joining this company and you can be sure that the attention to design and craft is always held at the utmost regard.
- Lead visual design team in the creation and application of corporate, service and product brand identity systems to digital interfaces that live across devices and platforms.
- Strategically translate brand, service and product requirements into holistic systems that effectively communicate the brand DNA
- Oversee strategic content for brand, service and product propositions working with strategy, interaction and technology team members
- Plan and host collaborative workshops and work sessions with internal and external teams
- Deepen relationships with existing clients and forge new relationships, as it relates growing the business
- Experience working in graphic design and digital product design formats and methodologies. At least two years of management experience. A strong foundation in design practices is the most important for this position.
- Passionate attention to craft detail, appreciation of modern functional design with a strong aesthetic sense and a constant curiosity to explore effective communication solutions that deliver design excellence in all its forms.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates the creation and application of corporate, service and product brand identity systems to digital interfaces that live across devices and platforms.
- Ability to interpret, translate and extend existing brand, product and service guidelines in the context of developing new experiences
- Eloquent verbal/written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts to your team and your client
- Fluency with common design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote) for the creation of visual design artifacts and presentations
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.