- New York City
- Job Information
Dreamed up by an original Shark from Shark Tank, and backed by some of the biggest players in the celebrity entertainment world, our client is a first-of-its-kind mobile platform that curates today’s top stars, the coveted, on-trend brands they love and exclusive celebrity content all in one dynamic shopping experience.
The brand’s interaction of publishing/content and e-commerce requires that this Creative Director have a sophisticated aesthetic, and an understanding of user interface as it relates to the totality of the brand, particularly as it relates to the millennial generation. This is an opportunity to dive deep on a product that has exclusive partnerships with some of the hottest celebrities in the entertainment industry today.
- Direct Creative Strategy and Execution of all aspects of the brand
- Ensure creative cohesivity as it relates to all touchpoints- both product and marketing related efforts
- Spearhead efforts to build creative team and mentor/supervise personnel
- Work collaboratively with matrix departments to re-invision all that StarShop can and will be in the marketplace.
- Partner with marketing to drive app downloads, new user acquisition and engagement across key channels, including online advertising (SEO, SEM, display ads), lead generation, email, partnership marketing, etc.
- Demonstration of hands-on design skills with a sophisticated aesthetic
- Leadership skills that allow you to be the creative POV for the company both with internal and external stakeholders
- Fashion, Lifestyle, E-Commerce, Content or similar experience is required
- Your years of experience is not as important as what you have done with your years. Seeking natural traits for leadership, strategy, creative vision and execution, from those who have a passion for building relevant brands and products, all while being well-backed to do so.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.