- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an innovative beauty brand that is sold via QVC, Ulta Beauty and Ecommerce. The brand is currently seeking a Community Manager to add to their growing social media team. He or she will manage and optimize the brand’s social media sites and help in production of comprehensive social media campaigns. The Community Manager will responsible for implementing both written and visual content to engage, entertain and educate the company’s online community about its products, helping to drive the company’s revenue and customer loyalty.
- Work closely with the Social Media manager to develop social media content calendar to support marketing and sales objectives
- Post calendar content to appropriate channels as scheduled
- Increase consumer engagement and advocacy through social media platforms
- Monitor conversations on social media sites and work with Customer Service team to manage responses
- Knowledge and ability to use social media management systems
- Understand social media performance metrics; Measure and manage reporting for all social programs and communities.
- Stay current and forward thinking on new social media tools and platforms, best practices and use within the competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of two years of social media and community management experience
- Demonstrable experience in building and engaging online communities and ongoing community management
- Experience moderating online forums, including crisis management with negative/offensive commentary
- Experience with social media monitoring tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write engaging content
- Project management experience and the ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadline
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.