- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is one of Manhattan’s fastest growing and most dynamic PR firms. As an agency they work across multiple categories including health and wellness, luxury real estate, finance, lifestyle, consumer brands, travel and entertainment. The agency is currently seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and detail-oriented Marketing Manager to work alongside the firm’s President managing external and internal messaging and materials on his behalf. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from a seasoned President of a successful and iconic PR agency. Great growth potential exists for the right candidate, with the ability to transition into a traditional public relations focused position.
- Attend and participate in client meetings with the company President. Follow up on action items discussed at meetings, collaborating with account executives and other associates where appropriate
- Draft select correspondence, on behalf of company President
- Assist with writing press releases and business proposals
- Assist new business department when needed by phoning potential clients in preparation for new business meetings
- Role will integrate with the business development team frequently
- Assist President with administrative tasks as needed
- 2+ years of experience in an internal communications role required (NYC public relations agency experience preferred but not required)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and staff members
- Project management experience and ability to drive projects from conception to completion
- Creative and energetic personality
- Strong oral and written communications skills a must
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.