- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading design and branding firm headquartered in New York City. They are known for creating inspiring and compelling work across a diverse array of clients ranging from food and beverage to fashion and consumer. They offer valuable strategic insight for branding and re-branding initiatives, digital and traditional communications strategies, and uniquely creative expertise across a diverse range of mediums, with a particular emphasis on packaging. They are actively seeking a Client Financial Analyst who will provide support and assistance to the agency’s Director of Finance and all client service teams to ensure that all projects are managed in accordance with the client contracts. The ideal candidate is flexible, is able to multi-task, communicate effectively, problem solve, prioritize and maintain an overall positive and calm attitude on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of project budgets including hourly reporting and OOP project costs.
- Management of all client financials in accordance with client contracts and agency policies and procedures
- Responsible for weekly status meeting with the client service team where projects are reviewed, researching any issues & resolving and issuing billings as contractually required or escalating issues to manager
- Manages and reconciles “work-in-progress” in collaboration with client service team.
- Preparation of weekly revenue forecast
- Reconciliation of the accrued and deferred balances including client income and monthly close activities
- Maintains all client files & job jackets
- Special projects
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with an advertising agency/professional services company preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be a team player (Excellent communication skills, both written and oral)
- Strong analysis skills, detail oriented, problem solver and a proactive thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advance Excel preferred
- Ability to use and adapt to new computer programs and billing systems
- Experience with Maconomy or TrafficLive a plus
- BA required
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.