- Los Angeles
- Job Information
Our client is an innovative B2B e-commerce platform headquartered in San Francisco and are currently seeking a Chief Technology Officer to oversee the company’s technology department. Working directly with the CEO, the Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for defining and executing a successful technical strategy for the company. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful startup and play an integral role in their overall development and future growth.
- Establish the company’s overall technical strategy and practices
- Oversee, develop and provide leadership to a team of Software Engineers and Systems Administrators
- Provide technical guidance in maintaining and developing effective, internal IT systems
- Manage vendor relationships
- Identity and adopt relevant trends in the B2B technology landscape
- Work closely with other company executive leaders to integrate new tools and implement best practices for work advancement
- Implement technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- Integrate customer service and support with the software engineering process to support resolution of customer issues and improve application usability.
- 8+ years of experience in a comparable technology management and strategic role
- BE or BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- A deep understanding of general web technologies and how they interact to form a full stack web application
- Must have strong leadership skills and experience overseeing a mid-size team in an entrepreneurial /startup environment
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.