- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a new prestige skincare company and is seeking an experienced Brand Marketing Associate. He or she will assist the marketing team in driving sales and executing marketing initiatives and strategies by providing strategic, analytical and tactical support.
The brand has a powerful and proven line of skincare products that contain a proprietary and patented active ingredient. Within a short period, the brand has established themselves as an award-winning innovator and have received acclaim from numerous beauty media outlets. Additionally, they have recently signed an A list celebrity spokesperson to be the face of their brand.
The brands is seeking a highly motivated, intellectually curious, strong multi-tasker with excellent communication and organizational skills to join their marketing team. The Brand Marketing Associate will assist the marketing team in both a strategic and tactical capacity in order to deliver a full marketing plan and drive sales. The position will cover a wide range of marketing responsibilities including but not limited to: working closely with the social and digital media teams to build connections with consumers, aiding in the building and organization of marketing communications, and working closely with cross-functional internal partners in PR, Brand, Sales, Programs and Partnerships to drive awareness, trial and conversion.
Candidates must have exceptional project management skills, experience working with agency partners (PR, advertising and ecommerce), and thrive in a fast paced and always-changing working environment.
Provide support in the development and maintenance of digital/social channels (working closely with community management and customer service team members) to ensure best-in-class brand communication.
Assist the Senior Brand Manager in developing marketing communications and documents (marketing strategy and marketing plan, various presentations, reports to the board of directors, customer and partner documents).
Act as Project Manager of the company blog, newsletters, and general marketing collateral ensuring content and copy is “on-brand” and meeting timelines; will have the support of a Copywriter and internal team.
Aide marketing team in building analytics and brand insights, evaluating ROI of programs, marketing tactics and business performance.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business/marketing
- A minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience is required
- Beauty experience is essential, with prestige skin care experience preferred
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high stress environment and ensuring follow-through on every task
- Excellent verbal and error free written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to anticipate
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working as a team player excellent teamwork skills
- Resourceful, resilient and a quick-learner
- Ability to put the pieces together to flawlessly execute.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.