- Dallas, Texas
- Job Information
Our client is a global skincare, makeup and body care company and is looking to hire a Brand Manager, Global Product Development for their color cosmetics division. The emphasis of the role is approximately 70% on product innovation and 30% on marketing and implementation. Reporting to the Director of Brand Development, the Brand Manager, Global Product Development will help lead the development of a rolling five year color innovation strategy.
- Lead the development of a rolling five year color innovation strategy.
- Research and recommend product marketing innovation strategies within the color category on a global basis.
- Lead the assessment of a global comprehensive category analysis with a focus on technology, packaging and sales trends.
- Communicate and work closely with cross functional partners including regional partners to gather crucial input to help create and validate future global and regional positioning strategies.
- Bachelors (MBA preferred) degree in marketing or business or equivalent applicable experience.
- A minimum of five years of product development and marketing experience in the beauty industry is required.
- Prior color experience is essential.
- This role requires a high level of creativity to successfully position products and deliver themes.
- Ability to effectively develop and implement marketing strategies with a proven track record in leading the tactical aspects of the product marketing cycle is required.
- Superior communication skills are needed to establish credibility and form business partnerships locally and globally.
- Provide clear product and brand positioning, keep up to dates with trends and a proven ability to innovate.
- Excellent presentation skills are also required.
- Domestic and international overnight required approximately 15 % of the time to visit sales force members, attend major sales events, meet with vendors, attend training seminars and visit international markets.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.