- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an elite 15-year-old PR and brand imaging agency located in New York City. Having enjoyed tremendous growth over the last decade, the agency currently seeks a senior Beauty PR pro for a leadership role on prestige beauty and color cosmetic brands.
This position will lead Global Communications efforts and launch planning for luxury beauty brands. As a result, previous global strategy experience is required. This role will specifically work on creative launch executions for new products; deploying strategies to over 20 international markets. The ideal candidate will have a combination of in-house/agency experience working on large cosmetic/beauty brands.
In addition, significant senior level beauty media relationships are a must, as well as extensive event planning experience, ideally at an international level. This role will lead and drive the strategy and asset creation process, and as a result the candidate must have experience working with celebrity brand ambassadors for content creation purposes. Lastly, fluency or working knowledge of Italian, French is a plus.
- Position will lead the organization of strategy and campaign development with the SVP, working to additionally develop the broader team contribution to client programming.
- The position will supervise mid and junior level staff to impart structure and best practices on both day to day as well as bigger picture needs, serving as a bridge between account teams and the SVP as well as the client.
- Role will act as a point of content for brand celebs, publicists, etc. Experience in spokesperson management required
- 8-10 years PR experience, classical ‘big agency’ and/or in house
- Significant experience working on large international brands and large budgets
- Senior level prowess and understanding of beauty, consumer and fashion media in all genres– Print, Broadcast and Online. Candidate should be able to bring significant media relationships to the table and successfully place “feature” editorial.
- Knowledge of integrated/holistic communications
- Position will be responsible for formal delegation of media responsibilities to teams to ensure client goals are met/exceeded
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize quickly
- Ability to create and drive social media campaigns a MUST.
- Senior level experience in event planning and project management, budget projections and maintenance.
- International and domestic travel required, 5-10%
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.