- New York City
- Job Information
Our Client is an American luxury brand that produces a range of accessories. The company is known for bringing together strong, diversely skilled people in a collaborative culture. The brand believes that innovation drives winning performance and offers excellent career growth opportunities within a dynamic work environment. They are currently looking to hire an Associate Manager of Web and Marketing Analytics. This is a key position focusing on site and campaign analytics for their internet business within their Global Web & Digital Media department.
- Measure, report, and analyze all key performance indicators across the brands digital properties to identify trends and anomalies.
- Analyze performance and impact of site marketing initiatives and site modifications
- Provide marketing and site usability recommendations for optimization based on data-analysis
- Present metrics and key project findings in recurring business meetings
- Serve as the internal owner and expert for all web analytics related questions, and educate cross-functional teams on data availability and opportunities
- Build robust business dashboards and provide analytics tool training for cross-functional partners
- Define business requirements for Omniture tag implementation and work with Project Management, Web Production and IS to ensure that all of the brands Internet sites are properly tagged in order to collect all necessary data for analysis.
- Provide guidance and provide best practices to global counterparts
- Manage the day to day relationship with web analytics vendor
- 3-4 years of web analysis marketing experience.
- Experience analyzing web metrics and using web analytics tools.
- Solid experience using Omniture.
- Ecommerce experience preferred.
- Prior experience in a fashion/retail experience preferred but not essential.
- Experience working cross functionally and interacting with partners at all levels
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.