- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a digitally-centric global advertising agency whose success is driven by their team orientated and entrepreneurial environment. We are helping them to identify an Associate Analytics Director to work on a range of accounts. Reporting directly to the Chief Strategy Officer, the candidate should be able to think strategically about business issues while, at the same time dive into the data and craft a story around these insights.
- Lead projects and client accounts from a thought leadership perspective, while also providing day-to-day support through various deliverables
- Deliver tracking analysis and contribute to a high level of innovation in data, analytics and social media
- Responsible for utilizing their knowledge and skills creatively to support client campaigns and programs and recommend solutions, supported by their analysis
- Create reporting and analysis approaches tailored for client and agency needs
- Manage a myriad of data sources, such as: ad trafficking and email campaign programs, web analytic tools and client databases – synthesizing large sets of data for clients
- Design, construct and provide analysis of marketing campaigns and website traffic for key clients including monthly and quarterly updates, and ad hoc requests
- 6-8 years of direct analytics experience at a digital agency
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of digital advertising and website tagging
- Ability to design easy to digest excel dashboards and to write clear concise PowerPoint Presentations for clients summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way
- Proficiency using statistical tools such as SAS, SPSS and Excel
- Experience with web analytics packages such as Web Trends, Omniture, Coremetrics, Visual Sciences, Hitbox and ad-serving technologies including Doubleclick, Dart or Atlas DMT
- Solid understanding on social listening tools such as Crimson Hexagon, SocialBakers, Sysomos, etc.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.