- New York
- Job Information
Our client owns several well-known luxury brands and has an omnichannel sales strategy across interactive media, brick and mortar retail, and e-commerce. They are looking to hire an Assistant Manager of Social Media and Digital Marketing to take ownership and drive social media and community engagement. He or she will be responsible for developing growth and engagement strategies while managing the day-to-day social media across all platforms for their brands.
This is a hands-on role to evolve their social media and online presence while ensuring all activity is 360 in strategy and consistent across all channels. Due to continued company success and future plans for the acquisition of new brands, great growth potential exists for an ambitious candidate.
- Plan, create and schedule dynamic content to drive engagement and grow followership across all social properties and e-commerce site.
- Write in brand voice on company’s e-commerce sites and blogs
- Assist in the development of the digital content strategy and execute against it on all social/digital platforms in coordination with overall marketing and social media calendars.
- Measure and synthesize social media performance using standardized social media metrics and deliver monthly recap reports with optimizing opportunities and recommendations. Spearhead development and reporting of KPIs for digital marketing efforts.
- Real-time monitoring of social channels, engaging and responding to new and existing conversation. Fully respond to questions, comments and related opportunities with speed and judgment.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
- Project management of digital marketing initiatives and paid digital media efforts. Includes development of briefs for internal and external creative, management of campaigns tracked to project timelines, and agency/resource management.
- Copywriting for brand specific emails in brand voice.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant digital marketing and social media experience for brands Fashion and luxury brand experience is a plus but not essential.
- Understanding of how to create a compelling voice in social media to build authentic, relevant, and interactive consumer relationships.
- Exceptional writing and oral communication skills.
- Social media savvy and well-versed on all established and emerging social networking platforms.
- Active daily life in online and social media.
- Experience managing corporate, brand and/or cause-related social channels including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Experience in digital marketing of campaigns including paid and non-paid media strategy, strategic content creation and working with e-commerce.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.