- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading PR agency that represents clients in the consumer, lifestyle, hospitality, beauty and fashion space and due to continued company growth and success, the agency is looking to hire an ambitious candidate at the Assistant level. The ideal candidate should be a creative multi-tasker with a positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn, exceptional organizational skills, and a steadfast commitment to teamwork. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make their career in the PR world, as the agency works with amazing brands and strongly believes in promoting from within.
- Assist PR executives and associates with all administrative duties
- Managing the showroom, filing, updating contact and media lists, researching, answering and making phone calls, scanning placements, etc.
- Managing company deliverables and master calendar
- Facilitate post event follow up alongside account executives
- Assisting with outreach and research campaigns for new initiatives
- Assisting company at events outside of work
- Attend special projects and events
- Bachelor’s Degree with work or internship experience in Public Relations, Communications and/or Marketing
- Proficiency in MAC and MS Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Cision
- Must be available on the weekends when needed based on client events
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong multi-tasker
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.