- New York
- Job Information
Our client is an innovative beauty brand and has seen enormous growth in recent years by developing products with cutting-edge skin care technology and innovation. With such success, we are assisting them to build out their creative department and are looking for an experienced Art Director/Senior Art Director to work on the Print, Branding and general campaign efforts for the brand. The Art Director will work hand in hand with the Design Director and the Creative Director to ensure the brand vision, strategy and key initiatives are visually interpreted in line with the brand identity, image and voice across all projects, distribution channels and media platforms. The ideal candidate will be strong conceptually, have a design sensibility in line with prestige/luxury beauty and be used to working in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Responsible for concept, design and execution of all phases of creative projects to ensure quality, usability and brand consistency across all channels with an emphasis on creating assets to be used in all mediums.
- Produce high quality, on-brand creative design solutions through clear establishment of priorities and allocation of resources
- Provide brand creative direction to all external creative agencies used by the brand, including briefing partners on creative concept and/or asset development and execution in order to meet or exceed creative expectations
- Present ideas and concepts to senior leadership and external partners in a concise, confident and authoritative fashion in an effort to lead creative direction and be the brand steward
- Art direction experience working with beauty clients is required. Agency will be considered if candidates have overseen the brand from a campaign perspective and overarching branding/print work must be present in your portfolio
- Knowledge of print production process
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a global, collaborative team environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, juggling multiple conflicting priorities
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.