- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an iconic New York City-based fashion boutique for men and women. They are looking for an Art Director/Designer with prior experience working with fashion brands to create marketing assets for the brand. He or she should be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as well as part of a team. The Art Director/Designer will be working with both the ecommerce marketing teams to concept and execute and ensure everything creative that is released or launched is “on-brand.” This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who likes a great deal of autonomy and ownership and knows they have the talent and work ethic to make more executive decisions than you would have the opportunity to do at a larger, corporate company.
- Maintain and develop the aesthetic of the website and digital marketing tools
- Design all online creative assets including homepages, emails, advertisements and creative assets for social media
- Design print advertisements, promotional materials and store signage
- Help to develop overall look/style of quarterly photoshoots and seasonal lookbooks
- Understand and work around the functionalities provided by the site platform
- Experience working in a graphic design capacity at a fashion brand or agency-side
- Strong knowledge and skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop. If you have email coding skills that is a big plus, but not mandatory
- Solid understanding of layout, typography, color and other design principles
- Must be organized, able to act independently, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.