- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is one of the most recognizable names on the internet. Through the web and native iOS and Android Apps, this brand delivers the most interesting and talked about stories on the Internet right now. This is a company that endured the test of time, and is recently under the leadership of one of NYC’s leading investors and entrepreneurs.
- Building apps and widgets for phones and tablets
- Owning the product from start to finish, from networking and storage to views and animation
- Keeping up with Android and mobile best practices
- Being ready to help shape the future of mobile
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in engineering for Android phones and tablets
- Proficient in Java and the Android development environment (Eclipse, IntelliJ and/or Android Studio)
- Strong technical depth, design and user experience a plus
- Experience with working with remote data via REST and JSON
- BS/MS in Computer Science preferred
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.