- New York
- Job Information
Our client is a multi-disciplinary design firm that is known for bringing clients a cool cachet and a contemporary look. They work with a range of clients that include hotels, restaurants, beauty, technology, real estate and other lifestyle categories on branding and ecommerce projects. We are looking for an Account/Project Manager to add to their team who will manage the client relationship, ensuring that expectations are properly set and that there is thoughtful communication around budgets, schedules and scope. Their ideal candidate will have experience across branding, digital and design and will provide both end-to-end project and client management across integrated projects.
- Work closely with the executive team to manage designers with the overall goal of launching on time and on budget.
- Promote organized communication and support for the overall team.
- Anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate management to develop solutions.
- Manage all phases of project lifecycle including kickoff, discovery requirements/asset collection, design, development, QA and launch/final delivery.
- Circulate and organize client assets or feedback upon receipt to appropriate team members.
- Ensure client satisfaction and expectations are met (internally and externally) while still adhering to cost and time estimates.
- Ensure meetings are documented and productive; provide recap notes post-meeting.
- Develop and manage to project schedules with milestones, create and track accurate cost estimates.
- Support with invoicing/billing of client projects.
- Manage the interactive project lifecycle from initial scoping, client briefing, design, development and launch.
- Utilize understanding of website infrastructure, development processes, and relevant platforms in order to effectively communicate to client.
- Work with development team to oversee site builds and ensure clients are being trained thoroughly regarding CMS and e-commerce backend management.
- Work closely with the Director of Print Production to oversee vendor selection, design management, coordination of assets/artwork to final delivery handoff.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an account or project management role in a creative agency or design firm is required.
- A love for organizing teams and the skills to analyze, estimate and manage resources to ensure the overall success of a project is essential.
- Prior experience working with lifestyle brands is preferred.
- A knowledge and passion for design and innovation is a must.
- The ability to work in an independent fashion, solve problems and make decisions and communicate effectively is required.
- Strong writing skills are essential.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.