- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a highly regarded independent NYC PR Agency specializing in globally recognized beauty brands. The agency is currently seeking an Account Supervisor to lead three of their top luxury beauty accounts and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of major strategic initiatives for each brand. He or she should have solid beauty PR experience working on established brands. Experience with luxury department store events and other consumer facing events (pop ups, partnerships, etc.) is not mandatory but a definite plus.
- Responsible for a high volume of media placement for the brand
- Manage a team (2-5 junior staff members) that will lead the creation, maintenance and timely distribution of editorial reports, press clippings and budgetary tracking documents
- Daily contact with high-energy, highly involved clients in the US and in Europe and managing these relations and expectations
- Position is responsible for media relations within all genres (including print, broadcast and online outlets) as well as event planning (including press previews, media interviews, special events, etc.)
- Create media outreach plans for global beauty brands, collaborating with Senior Vice President on strategy formulations
- Create strategies that will be used on a global consumption basis, for deployments to additional markets/countries/affiliates worldwide
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience working with big brand beauty names is a must
- Experience working with large scale budgets and launches
- High level of success in garnering coverage in print, broadcast TV and online mediums
- Well established relationships with beauty focused editorial contacts
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Must be detail oriented and have ability to thrive in a fast paced, high-energy environment
- Should be proficient in all social media networks, Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with an appreciation and understanding of big brand/corporate expectations and structure.
- Must have high level of interest, proficiency and experience in the New Media landscape, and experience with outlets including blogs, communities and networks
- Experience in publicizing advertising campaigns and working with A-list brand ambassadors/celebs from a brand-contracted POV
- MUST have experience in press event planning with big brand/big budget experience a plus
- Consumer/stunt/flash mob planning experience is a plus
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.