- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading and innovative Public Relations Agency that combines the stability and professionalism of a mature firm with the agility of a small, fast-growth Company. The agency is currently seeking a PR professional at Account Supervisor level to work on several established and leading fashion accounts, as well as one spirit account. The agency is comprised of a fully integrated team with shared experience in fashion, retail, wine/spirits, luxury brands, mass brands, home design, events, media and entertainment. By partnering with their clients, they are able to position them to succeed in this new era. As an agency, they believe that their customers’ business results come first. Their team consists of a dynamic, creative, collaborative group of experienced specialists in women’s and men’s fashion, consumer goods, retail, home furnishings/interior design, beauty, hospitality/spirits and media. As a team they accomplish the extraordinary by working together to serve all of their client needs from brand strategy, marketing, media relations, events and promotions.
The agency is seeking someone who will enjoy working in a collaborative, creative atmosphere. They offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The organizational culture inspires creativity in every employee. You’ll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. In this position, you will be the one who develops strategic public relations plans and media relations strategies; creates and oversees the execution of publicity campaigns; serves as a key contact with top clients; helps to manage client expectations; enhances department and organization reputation.
- Align press initiatives with business goals of brands/clients
- Develop strategic public relations plans and media relations strategies
- Create and oversee the execution of publicity campaigns
- Serve as a key contact with top clients and help to manage client expectations
- Enhance department and organization reputation
- Develop rapport with clients to maintain strong working relationships
- Effectively presents pitches to generate media coverage
- Define the target market, analyze the competition and use positioning strategies to define a unique product identity
- Maintain ongoing relationships with members of top-tier media
- B.A. and 5-8 years of PR agency experience
- Previously established relationships with fashion and/or wines/spirits/hospitality media
- Prior management experience
- Experience executing programs
- Client management and presentation experience
- Experience with collaboration based projects/initiatives is a plus
- Takes initiative and pursues opportunities
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.